Add value to your portfolio and position yourself for the vast potentials of the digital economy by taking on a highly relevant professional qualification in digital leadership.
As more and more organisations embark on digital transformation in order to enhance their outcomes in the digital economy, professional digital qualifications will be more coveted than ever.
To answer this need, the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and the Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) have teamed up to roll out their sophomore joint certification, the Professional Certificate in Digital Business Transformation (DBT). This online certification programme is a follow-up to their successful inaugural joint programme, the MIA-APU 3-day Professional Certificate in Digital Leadership (PCDL) executive programme.
Designed as a competency-based learning programme, this new MIA-APU Professional Certificate in Digital Business Transformation is specially designed to equip executives, professionals, and leaders with knowledge of game-changing digital business transformation strategies to capture future demand, regardless of their level of expertise and experience. The certificate will focus on disseminating skills in three core areas:
The programme will be delivered virtually in real-time, and participants will enjoy an experiential classroom experience through built-in collaboration tools. Scheduled to run from 2 March – 16 April 2022, the programme will be delivered over 160 hours (seven weeks), inclusive of online lectures and assignments.
By the end of the course, participants will have learnt how to adapt to organisations that are increasingly influenced by the digital economy and how to approach and leverage on the strategic opportunities and challenges presented by digital technologies.
Learning outcomes include:
The programme targets participants’ improvement in the following key areas:
- Ability to infuse technology into strategic decision-making
- Strengthening of innovation and problem-solving guided by Design Thinking ideas and integrated with technology
- Shaping an entrepreneurial outlook
- Intellectual stimulation and fresh ideas via thought leadership delivered by our esteemed Programme Faculty
- Improved learning and collaboration through participation in a highly dynamic and interactive world-class environment
- Future-proofing and leading a digital transformative agenda in organisations.
So do check out this year-end/new year’s programme if you are keen on acquiring or enhancing your: