The MIA Data Intelligence & Analytics Conference 2019 for SMEs and Enterprises aims to help businesses leverage on big data & analytics to power performance. Starting with a macro view of data and drilling down into the common issues around big data & analytics adoption, this Conference is specially geared towards addressing the concerns and challenges of this business segment.
- The Power of Big Data – Setting the tone for the Conference, this session discusses the role of big data and analytics and how it offers myriad opportunities to improve marketing, customer engagement, decision making, and product development for businesses operating within the Malaysian context.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Human Touch – Asking the existentialist question ‘Is it man vs. machine or man + machine?’ this session lists the pros and cons of AI, and compares the different AI processes in use across different industries.
- Concurrent Tracks – these cater to the different needs and interests of enterprises (Stream A) versus SMEs (Stream B).
- Stream 3A discusses the Rationale and Barriers to Big Data & Analytics Adoption, and offers enterprises insights into managing organisational barriers, data permission & sharing, systemic inadequacies and talent gaps that comprise the weak links to adopting big data analytics.
- Stream 3B asks whether SMEs can survive without Big Data & Analytics, as a tool for competitive intelligence. This session provides guidance for SMEs on adopting big data analytics, calculating the return on investment, and the pain points to watch out for.
- Stream 4A will examine the enterprise business case for Big Data & Analytics, while Stream 4B analyses the technological and cultural barriers to Big Data & Analytics within the SME workplace and how to overcome them.
Meanwhile, Stream 5A on Leveraging Machine Learning and Predictive Analysis guides enterprises on how to harvest a higher volume of insights from data to support insights, trends, new business opportunities and decision making. Finally, Stream 5B on Getting Your Data Ready demonstrates how SMEs can establish a data-driven culture that harvests insights from overwhelming data and embeds Business Intelligence systems to heighten performance.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, do sign up for the MIA Data Intelligence & Analytics Conference 2019 for SMEs and Enterprises which will be held on 29 April 2019 at the Connexion Conference & Event Centre @ Nexus Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.